Donate & support
Help us turn talent into success
Help us to ensure our exceptional artists become the most sought after soloists and ensembles of their generation – and help us ensure you, their audiences, can attend the highest quality live performances in the future.
Your donations will help pay for, mentoring, workshops, promotion, websites and photos, CD and video recordings, commissions, recitals and concerts and the day to day support and expertise of the CMF team, including agency and management.
Please help with a donation
Add a donation to your basket here. Don’t forget to add Gift Aid and confirm your donation at checkout.
Become a Friend
- Discounted best seat tickets for all paid events
- Option to receive all new CDs produced by CMF with our artists
- Annual Meet the Artists party
Sponsor an event
- Event sponsor
- Instrument hire sponsor
- Hospitality sponsor
- Artist sponsor
Sponsor the Artist Programme
- Categories e.g. string players, pianists or singers
- Career coaching programme
- The Workshop series
- Concert series, e.g. at Barts Great Hall or the Wallace Collection
- Branding on all CMF’s printed promotional material, concert programmes, the CMF website and regular highlights in social media
- Complimentary tickets for key events
- Invitation to annual Meet the Artists party
- Corporate client events such as attendance at rehearsal or recording sessions, and tickets for external events featuring CMF artists
Leave a legacy
Leave a legacy for CMF in your will.
CMF has benefitted from legacies in the past and we are exceptionally grateful.
Legacies are a wonderful and tax-efficient way to ensure that exceptional musicians now and in the future are nurtured and helped to secure their careers.
Commissions are possible for works for performance by CMF artists – perhaps with a specific event in mind.
We are planning to commission music for the 900th Anniversary of St Bartholomew’s Hospital in 2023, as CMF and Barts Heritage are in a partnership, sharing some spaces and projects. There is an opportunity to support this and be part of the process.
Both CMF and our artists regularly campaign to raise money to meet specific needs – for instance our campaign to buy a CMF piano.
Campaigns can be for almost anything… arranging accommodation for a tour… funding a video… or supporting an artist’s own crowdfunding.
A CMF Piano
CMF needs help to buy a good piano for use in the Great Hall at Barts.
We are looking for a substantial donation for half the cost, which we can then use as part of a matched funding scheme to raise the other half.
Contact us please if you are interested and able to help.