2019 Applications now open!
We’re delighted to announce that applications to become a 2019 CMF Artist are now open.
CMF welcomes applications from classical, jazz, folk, and world musicians – both soloists and ensembles – to join our innovative two-year Artist Programme.
Starting in September 2019, those selected for the scheme will enjoy:
- A series of tailored Professional Development Workshops with topics including tax and financial management, networking, presentation skills, contracts and legal issues, agents, PR, social media, pitching to venues and festivals, programming, and much more
- Business Mentoring from senior business-people through collaborations with City firms
- Artistic Mentoring from established, acclaimed international performers, including opportunities for collaboration in performance
- Performance Opportunities in CMF-produced events, festivals, and residencies
- Promotional Tools such as high-quality photos, a bespoke website, videos, and professional recordings
- Day-to-day access to the Artist Manager, who works like an agent to secure live concert bookings and media appearances
- Additional Support with individual projects and commissioning
Rokas Valuntonis (2017 CMF Artist) with photographer Benjamin Eavolega
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 3rd April 2019, 12pm.
Current and previous CMF Artists include A4 Brass Quartet, Lotte Betts-Dean (mezzo-soprano), Tabea Debus (recorders), Foyle-Štšura Duo (violin & piano), Andrey Lebedev (guitar), Ligeti Quartet, Misha Mullov-Abbado (jazz double bass), and Emily Sun (violin). See all CMF Artist profiles